I am sharing a compilation of IELTS Speaking Questions about Education. Please leave your reply/comments/feedback. You may also add questions to help other readers who are preparing for the test.
PART 1: INTERVIEW
Did you enjoy science lessons at school?
– Do you watch science programs?
– How often do you watch them?
What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
Let’s talk about research.
– Have you done any research?
– Did you work with a group or by yourself?
– What problems can you encounter in group studying?
– How can they be resolved?
– Describe your favourite teacher.
– What are the qualities of a good teacher?
– What makes a teacher popular in school? Why?
– Do you enjoy studying alone or with friends?
PART 2: CUE CARD
Describe a project that you have made in school with your classmates or friends. Please say
– What was the project?
– What was it about?
– What did you have to do?
Talk about a course that you would like to do if you had enough time. Please say
– What course is it?
– What do you think you can learn from it?
– Do you think this would be easy to learn? Why?
PART 3: DISCUSSION
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of study or work in a group?
– What subjects do most students study in your country? Why is that?
– When a company hires a person, do they consider qualifications or experience?
– What is the role of teachers in learning?